We have a new employee at our firm. How do we change information?

To update an address for a new employee, you can go online to and under "Membership" select "Update Profile." You will need to log-in to access this part of our website. To make changes/corrections to your name (keeping in mind ABI membership is individual and non transferable) you will have to send the update to us via E-Mail at You can also submit the change via E-Mail at and we can take care of it for you.

When making these changes, you might consider submitting a copy of the firm's press release about the new hire for publication in the ABI Journal's "Members in the News" section. This complimentary service is a great way to let your colleagues know about your change. Submit the changes via E-Mail to — photos can be submitted as well for publication.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk